I was the one who loved him 1st...but soon after some months, he proposed me...i was so happy that i cudnt think of anything elz and so i accepted him..thngs were fine at first...but then i came to know that he was not only dating me but he was dating my best frn as well..i ws hurt...hurt not bcoz he cheatd on me bt hurt bcoz sm1 played wit my emotions...even my best frn did..i felt lyk a fool..everi1 kept tling me dt thngs wud b fine nd i wud gt a guy who wud treat me lyk a princess..bt sayin is tooo easy...i knw wt i went thru..he came to me, he apologised..i thought he ws chnged so i trusted hm once agn...we were dating agn..bt agn it ended off that way...he ws wd sm1 elz..a yr passed...i dint tl any1 abt wt i felt..for evri1 knew dt now i dint luv hm..bt i knew exctly wt i felt...i loved hm..he did'nt knw..no1 elz did...except me...i ws totally broken...as if im put in d drk...aftr a yr, he proposed me agn..my hrt is so weak dt i cnt keep my decisns strng so i accptd hm once agn....dis tym he played a drty gme...he dint evn let me knw....i ws wid him since 3 yrs...bt few days back, my frn gave me a call nd told me dt lst yr he askd her frn 2 go out wd hm...dey evn went out...bt sm1 saw thm nd thn d grl ran away...d grl is my frn too...

Im totally shattrd...nthng broke me so apart before..d word TRUST dsnt exist for me any more....just no more...luv hurts..yes iv realised it.....i cnt even look at hm for i realise wt he hd been doing..it hurts..yes it bdly does...;(;(..no1 der to heal my wounds...

From:................

0 comments:

Post a Comment